Should your answers to the questions in my last posting are "yes', you may get to experience the next level of "power" to make choices again. In dealing with your own well being now, you may want to make it "your" committed choice. With this commitment you could read on and take on the following actions with ease and grace.
1. Consume more:
a) fruits and vegetables that are:
* raw, if possible
* of different varieties and colors
* sufficient clean water to your body needs
b) whole grains
c) nutritious and balanced meals
d) eat on time, slowly and relaxingly
a) cold drinks after meals
b) high sugar foods/drinks
c) deep fried and oily foods
d) ignoring the urge of visiting the toilet
3) Avoid Exercise: Yes, vigorous exercises that your body cannot handle. If you are starting out on an exercise program, begin with one that inspires you to move on progressively. Deep breathing and brisk walking may be a good one to start with.
4) Use chemicals free toiletries and cosmetics: Reading labels is wise. Products containing ingredients that you cannot pronounce are likely the ones you need to avoid, and especially products that do not display content of ingredients at all.
5) Use thoughts: Create thoughts that inspire and move you into action daily. You may start with writing affirmations for 10 minutes to start your day.
6) Share : Share your dreams and breakthroughs with at least 3 to 4 persons per week. The more you share, the more they become real for you because people start to talk about it. And you become excited. And the more excited you are, you will make your dreams come true.
7) Give Thanks: Start and end each day by reflecting on: your achievements, breakdowns, feelings, views, insights, things you heard and experienced - give THANKS with a grateful heart.
8) Sleep late: Make it a habit to turn in before 24:00hrs – the last hour of the day. Isn't this late enough? The best is at 23:00hrs. You could have a longer day because you could now start your day as early as 6am!
You remember the saying “practice makes perfect” ? Slowly and surely over time with consistent practice, you will soon find that :
* You are able to create your own lifestyle to achieve your highest potential – not only your well being but also for your life !
* Learn that health and happiness are possible in each moment, here and now
* The integration of body, mind, and spirit - everything you do, think, feel, and believe has an impact on your state of health
* The energy you received from the environment, getes transformed within you, and sent out to impact the world outside you.
* Wellness is balance of mind, body, spirit in harmony and the energy we put out into space.
* Work, rest, diet, relationships, emotions, and spiritual search - all play a vital role in healthy living
You become in tune with your body. You can now hear and follow your body’s soft and gentle promptings naturally as to how, when, which, and what to eat and what not to eat – without effort, internal conflict and struggle. You are now free eat anything you want!!
Being healthy is your right. Being healthy, you can contribute and make a difference to yourself, others and the environment in which you live in no matter where you are. It is your choice. Make it powerfully.